CT-V900-A – 2-Door Controller
The CT-V900-A is at the heart of every Centaur access control system. The Centaur Server, hardware expansion modules, multi-purpose inputs, card readers, keypads and outputs are connected directly to the CT-V900-A. Multi-controller systems are networked via the RS-485 communication bus (or using the optional CA-ETHER-A over a TCP/IP network). Distributed database architecture allows each controller to make split-second decisions without needing to communicate with the Centaur server.
Lightning-quick, robust and remarkable stability make the CT-V900-A the professional’s choice.
- RS-485 controller – expansion module network (9.6k or 19,2k baud)
- Connect modules up to 1220m (4000ft) away from the controller
- Plug and play technology
- RS-232 support to communicate with the Centaur software via serial port, dial-up or LAN
- Cabinet size: 39cm (15.5”) high x 33cm (13”) wide x 10cm (4”) deep
- PCB dimensions: 24.5cm (9.65”) x 20.2cm (7.95”)
- Environment: 5°C to 55°C (41°F to 133°F)
- Power input: 24Vac, 75VA or higher, 50/60Hz transformer
- Supply current: 2.5A maximum
- Battery capacity: Two 12Vdc, 7Ah, acid/lead gel cell batteries
- Reader Inputs/Ports: 2
- Keypad Inputs/Ports: 2
- Multi-purpose Inputs: 16 (using ATZ 2R/3R)
- 12/24Vdc Lock outputs: 2
- Relays: 2 Form C Dry Contact 5A/30VDC N.C/N.O.
- Reader Outputs: Six 50mA Open collector outputs (Red/Green LEDs, Buzzer)
- Auxiliary outputs: 2.5A (24VDC), 1A (12VDC & 5VDC) fuseless protection
- AC protection: 5A fuse
- Battery reversal: 7A fuse